miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2019

An Strange Dream

I'm the kind of person who dreams a lot while slepping. Sometimes i could fell slep for five or ten minutes and can dream something in that short time.

About a week ago a was in my room with my dog, it was like 4 am and i start to feel somnolent. It's seems to be a normal night, just lying on my bed, but then the curtains of my room start to move like the wind were coming inside. I think "Oh, i forgot to close the window ", so i get up from the bed and try to close it just to realize that was already closed. It was a moment of confusion but as i felt tired didn't think too much about it. I remember to see the sky and it looks like the sun were just rising.

When i turn back my door was open and my dog was outside looking at the living room, i felt like someone or something were called his attention. So when he star to walk to the living room i called him back because i didn't want to be alone. I called him like tree times until hi came back. When i close the door to go back to my bed my body completly freeze and i couldn't move at all. Suddenly an strange force...

1 comentario: