miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

A job i would like to do

The work that i would like to do in some future would be to be an animator, but not those that animate parties or events, but rather those that are responsible for producing the animation of a short film, series or movies.

I would like very much that been an animator were my work because I think it represents a great challenge and one more step in the work of telling a story. Obviously, all the art forms that exist are able to tell a story and convey feelings to the viewer. But I find in animation an infinite number of possibilities and resources where you can play and experience in the course of creation.

First of all I would have to excercise my imagination every time I had an idea for a history, then write it in a piece of paper. Other qualitie is to know how to draw a lot of thing (people, animales, cities, building, food, things in perspective, etc). How to use the colors is essencial at the moment of convey and idea or a felling. But most important on this days is know how to use different software to ilustrate and animate (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects, just to name a few), i think that learn how to use this programs is basic if you want to create animation.

When i was younger or even now i enjoy watching animation series, short films, movies or whatever. So I think that i want to give that felling back to the kids or the adults with my animation, in other words, my reward would be make people feel good with my art, that's all.

1 comentario:

  1. i think the most important animation company it's Pixar, you believe you could to work on it?

    ResponderBorrar